Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'M IN!!!!!

At LAST!!! The ever awaited, truely procrastinated, sure to be ignore-ated Blog of Roo and his clan has been created!! What would cause you to sit on your ever squaring behind, dragging your finger back and forth, up and down and stare at this?? Well if I knew that I wouldn't be pecking away at midnight and rambling on like this for my debut blog... Yes, I can say it's great to be here in cyber space... alot more room than one would think. That will only allow me to spread my wings further and fly! FLY! Boy, it is late. So now that I am here, I am happy to say that in true " Roo" fashion, I have successfully LOST my first Blog posting... This is actually my second dogg-on posting because after previewing, I hit the "BACK" arrow and found that by doing so erased all of my masterpiece, the afore mentioned FIRST Blog. I only share this with you as a kind of therapy hoping to not repeat my mistake again... I know, "typical Blogger greenie! " some will say... BUT! I am a determined soul and I will continue foward! At least until I carlessly fall back again.... I hope I will continue to build on, to ripen with age and become as the greats to shout through the "Noisey Crowds" (with love) and end up a "Beautiful Mess". That is a lofty goal but I am ROO!! All things can be done (or at least talked about) and if that doesn't work I can always complain about it!! --Roo

6 comments:

Rooclan Review said...

I love you honey....

Cindy said...

Welcome aboard! BTW blogger saves every few minutes, your first post is in there somewhere. Look under "edit posts".

Chell said...

Woot Woot welcome to the wonderful world f blogging. So glad you finally caved in...

amyorr said...

Congrats! Yes, I have had that problem of losing my post a few times. I will definetly be adding you to my friends list. Just because you used the word dogg-on. Awesome.

Ginnie said...

ignore-rated... now that is a word I have to use! I'm a little nervous now. You'll be giving me some tough competition.

Ginnie said...

You are aware that now that you have a blog you actually have to make a post... right?